The Timber Benders is a small, historic artisan steam bending workshop preparing components to order for a wide range of customers.
Listen to Don explain his passion.
We are located near Daylesford, Victoria, Australia. Please the contact page.
Many things can be crafted, including:
- Architecture/Builders – door and window heads in semi circle, gothic & porthole shapes. Railings, benches, skirting boards, trim, weatherboards and facings. Bespoke complete windows. Gazebos and Arbors -please ask about our Russian Dome’ Ogee’.
- Furniture makers – leg and arms for chairs, table surrounds, beading for restoration pieces and more just ask us.
- Car restoration – Hood bows, running boards, dash boards.
- Wagon and jinker restoration fellies, hood bows, seat backs etc.
- Saddle maker’s clamps
- Contemporary design – please ask.